- How long is the full day? i have twins of 13, girl and boy and would like to know what time it begins, how long is the break and what time do you call it a day?
- Is it possible to get any lessons at the moment?? I\'m a beginner with limited experience just moved to st ives and am looking for an introduction to the local beaches.
- Do you hire?
- how old do children have to be for a surf lesson
- Do we have to book?
- How much to hire a wetsuit and surfboard for a week?
- What do you need to bring?
- How much is it to rent a surf board for a week?
Full day lessons consist of a morning and afternoon lesson in one day. The first lesson begins at 10am and ends 12.30pm after a 11/2hour lunch break the afternoon lesson begins 2pm and ends at 4.30pm.
Hi yes it is possible to have lessons this time of year. Please either phone or send request on the contact page
Yes we have an extensive range of equipment ie winter and summer wetsuits including booties, glove, hoods, plus surfboards including body boards to suit all abilities from beginner to advanced
8 years old, exceptions can be made if accompanied by an adult
To avoid disappoint, booking is advised asap
A wetsuit and surfboard can be hired for the week for as little as £75.00.
High protection sun screen, Swim wear, towel, flip flops or old shoes to wear down to the beach, suitable clothing for all weather condition, lunch can be arranged at one of our tried and tested cafes or bring your own. To switch off, relax and have a great day
A weeks surfboard rental can cost as little as £50.00.
- Hiya , can you tell me how much it would be for a beginners lesson for my 2 daughters in July they will be 9 and 10 , many thanks Lucy
- How long are the lessons
- When does the surfing season end?
- Can two children have a lesson on their own
- How do i book?
- Are wetsuits and surf boards provided?
Hi Lucy the cost for 1x "Learn to Surf" group beginners lessons for your 2 daughters will be £50 total including all instruction and equipment. Can you please list your requirements via the CONTACT page.
"Learn to Surf" group lessons are 2.5 hours long. These lessons run twice daily during main season.
Although our "Learn to Surf" group lesson begin Easter time and end in the October Half Term, we can arrange bespoke lessons to suit your requirements at any time.
Yes a "Personal Coach" lesson can be arranged solely for them, ask for details.
Either by phoning or completing the Contact form. We will then email a booking form to you.
Yes wetsuits to suit conditions and surfboards suitable for ability are included in lesson cost.